If you are a current student, please Log In for full access to the web site.
Note that this link will take you to an external site (https://shimmer.csail.mit.edu) to authenticate, and then you will be redirected back to this page.
- Exercise: Crossover (Due Nov 06, 2019; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Makes Sense (Due Nov 06, 2019; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Thevenin and Norton Networks (Due Nov 06, 2019; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Filter #1 (Due Nov 06, 2019; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Capacitor and op-amps (Due Nov 06, 2019; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Notch Filtering (Due Nov 06, 2019; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Sallen Key (Due Nov 06, 2019; 11:59 PM)
Answers for all these exercises are found in the back of the text. We are happy to provide more detailed solutions, or create additional videos working through any of these problems, or for other topics of interest.
- Exercise 14.1 -- impedance equivalence
- Exercise 14.6 -- Compensator
- Exercise 14.7 -- Good exercise about frequency response and time-domain response
- Problem 14.3 -- Just a lot of impedance manipulation practice
- Problem 14.7 -- Impedance
- Problem 14.8 -- Q in a communications system
- Problem 14.11 -- More impedance/frequency response stuff
- : Not attempted / submitted
- : Attempted but not complete
- : Complete but late
- : Complete and on time
- : Complete and on time, using only one submission per question
These images are available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.