If you are a current student, please Log In for full access to the web site.
Note that this link will take you to an external site (https://shimmer.csail.mit.edu) to authenticate, and then you will be redirected back to this page.
- Exercise: Impedance Networks (Due Oct 30, 2019; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: RC network (Due Oct 30, 2019; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Matching (Due Oct 30, 2019; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Match Point (Due Oct 30, 2019; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Scope Probes and Heartbreak (Due Oct 30, 2019; 11:59 PM)
- Exercise: Differential Equation From Impedance (Due Oct 30, 2019; 11:59 PM)
Useful exercises from the textbook
Note that the textbook is available online via the MIT libraries.
Answers for all these exercises are found in the back of the text. We are happy to provide more detailed solutions, or create additional videos working through any of these problems, or for other topics of interest.
- Exercise 13.1 -- manipulating complex numbers
- Exercise 13.5 -- frequency response
- Exercise 13.7 -- sinusoidal steady-state
- Exercise 13.11 -- frequency response
- Exercise 13.13 -- SSS
- Problem 13.1 -- complex impedance, frequency response
- Problem 13.3 -- frequency response, higher-order system
- : Not attempted / submitted
- : Attempted but not complete
- : Complete but late
- : Complete and on time
- : Complete and on time, using only one submission per question
These images are available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.